It’s Thanksgiving already, and I can’t believe it! So let me ask you a question – what are YOU thankful for this year?
I’m thankful for, among other things:
- For my relationship with the Lord
- For my wonderful apartment and food on my table;
- For my health – mentally, physically, and spiritually
- That I’m not in a mental hospital (I was born disabled)
- For all the wonderful people that I have met over the years.
So that’s what I’m thankful for – what about you? I’d love to hear your list in the comments below! And have a GREAT holiday weekend!