How I Spent My Saturday Morning So Far
It’s a rainy Saturday morning, and right now (when you read this), I’m watching the Food Network. But let me tell you what I’ve already done:
- Posted stuff to my other website
- Breakfast, which today was two slices of bread. One slice had dairy-free cream cheese (yes, it exists, kids!), and the other had grass-fed butter. And of course, a cup of coffee with milk and stevia.
- Washed dishes (confession – haven’t really washed them in a while).
- Decluttered entire kitchen area
- Dustbusted ENTIRE home
- Updated (more like re-created) my pantry list. I haven’t done one in a while, and I felt it would help me organize my food, so I can start trying meal planning.
- Started to make a list of what I need in my home – I’ve even already ordered two of the things from Amazon – WHOO HOO!
- Working on this blog post
- Sitting with a big trash bag next to me, and throwing away clutter and garbage as I see it.
That’s my list for now. What are YOU doing this Saturday morning? Tell me in the comments below!
Now to go take my break, lay down, and watch a little bit of Food Network – aaahhhhhh…. 😀