Are We Tearing Down Our Homes Or Not?
Are we tearing down our homes or not? Proverbs 14:1 says:
Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.“
When the Bible refers to tearing down our homes, it could mean things like this:
- Not paying one’s rent or mortgage
- Neglecting to visit the doctor
- “Forgetting” to pay our taxes or bills
Neglecting anything is another way of ruining our homes. Here are some suggestions that might help:
- Spend a few minutes in a quiet place writing down ALL that you need to do!
- Once you’ve done that, prioritize them!
- Write down one step that you can do which will help you get those things done!
What is your “Proverbs 14:1” item (or items)? Share them with me in the comments below!